The Teletech Service Centre offers calibration, repair and functional testing services across a range of test equipment, used in telecom industries.
The Service Centre is certified under ISO9001:2000 quality assurance standards, with all testing instruments calibrated and traceable to National Standards.
Our work practices and procedural guidelines ensure that all of our customers are provided with a professional, personalised service every time they require assistance.
If the product is in warranty (12 months from purchase) and without any misuse; the item will be repaired free of charge, including free shipping within Australia.
However, if the item is within the warranty period but the fault is not caused by a manufacturing failure then the minimum repair charge is payable. Teletech will contact you immediately if the warranty repair is rejected.
- $180 (excluding GST) Fixed price repair for Loop-a-Line products (including spare parts)
- Other Teletech and RiserBond products are repaired on a time and materials basis
- Teletech requires full payment for the repair upfront
- Payment can be made via credit card over the phone or direct bank deposit
- Repairs are warranted for 90 days (for the same fault found)
A shipping fee will be charged if an unrepaired and unpaid for item is returned to the customer.
Return Details Required:Ship product to Teletech at Unit 8, 2-6 Apollo Court, Blackburn, Victoria 3130, Australia with the following details:
- Company Name
- Contact Name
- Return Address
- Contact Details:
- Mobile and/or land line Phone Number
- Email address
- A short description of the fault.
Contact Teletech via phone (+613 9877 3033) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and our technicians are happy to help trouble shoot. On many occasions the problem can be resolved over the phone and you can get straight back to work. The following are some common causes of problems:
- Make sure the 9 volt batteries are Alkaline batteries.
- Is the Oscillator Hirose Connector dirty? - use CRC 2-26 electrical cleaner.
- Probe Tip Cover worn out? (refer website for replacement), part number 810 1613 000
- Inspect Leads for damage.
Uncollected Repairs Policy:
Teletech will hold onto uncollected items for 6 months and make every reasonable attempt to contact the item’s owner. After which Consumer Affairs Victoria directives are followed. If the item cannot be returned it may be scrapped.